Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Claire's Eighth New Friend: Love is in the air!

If we were going to get technical (and we are), I didn't actually meet one of my new friends for the very first time this past week. We actually went to college together and she was one of those people who knew everybody I knew, and then they would always try to act like I knew her.
Mutual Friend: "You know Courtney Conners!"
Me: "No, I actually have no idea what she looks like."
Mutual Friend again: "Yes you do. She is the pageant girl!"
Me: "No, still don't know."
All my lifelong I never knew a single pageant girl, then I went to Gonzaga and met like 5 of them. Crazy. (They should change their motto from Educating People the World Needs Most to Educating Pageant Girls the World Needs Most. You're welcome marketing department.) Anyways, I am getting sidetracked. I finally, officially met Courtney at a mutual friend's birthday party in Boise, Idaho a few years ago. She was awesome! And hello, Miss Idaho, so how could you not like her!? I found out on Saturday night that she was in town (that is the lovely thing about living in Vegas...somebody is always in town!). So I met Courtney and her fiance, Jayson, just minutes after Jayson proposed! So happy I got to be there for their celebration and meet Jayson! Congratulations!! I love planning weddings in my free time, so don't hesitate to call me. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment