Monday, March 12, 2012

Claire's Tenth New Friend: He's Bootcamp Tough!

I am a sucker for group fitness Groupons/Living Social Deals/Huge Ass Deals. Group fitness is so great because the trainer is not always focused on you, so you can slack off if you want, or you can really push yourself by trying to beat the hard body granny working out next to you, plus....I hang out with an infant all day, so I need to talk to somebody who will actually talk back. Naturally, I purchased a Groupon for Sin City Waist Trimmers bootcamp. Two weeks ago I started in on my ten sessions. Enter my new friend, Donovan. He is the ultimate bootcamp tough coach/trainer/cheerleader. After the first 5 sessions, I began to dislike Donovan. I was beyond sore. Sitting down on the toilet hurt me. The next week, I already felt stronger and started to like Donovan again. He might even convince me to give up my group fitness Groupon buying ways, settle down and commit to one program. My last session is tomorrow....and I just can't say goodbye! Must keep going (especially since we are friends and all)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment